A Palmer College of Chiropractic Grad, specializing in athletic recovery – Nevy Welcomes Dr. Jex to the NEVY FAMILY!
Dr. Jeff Jex
Years in Chiropractic Care: 19
School: Palmer College of Chiropractic
University of Utah – Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Medicine.
Areas of expertise: Athletic recovery, Sports Medicine, Posture Improvement, Exercise and mobility.
He is a family man. He and his wife, Rachel, have six children and 2 Aussies. He enjoys serving in his community, a college football game and encourages consistent, productive daily habits for greater influence.
FAST 10 with Dr. JEX!
- Dr Jex, What’s your favorite way to stay active?
A: Tony Horton – P90X 3, the gym, running, and crossfit! A body in motion stays in motion, and I’m always doing my best to stay active!
- Why did you choose to become a doctor?
A: To stay healthy and to pay it forward! I’ve always believed that sharing my experience to benefit others is the most rewarding part of this career path.
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
A: I hate to say it, but I’m hooked on Zipfizz and Chocolate Cake! (Aren’t we all, Dr. Jex!)
- What’s one thing you want all of your patients to know?
A: I would let them know that they’ve come to a great place to get well!
- What’s one healthy snack we can always find in your pantry?
A: Orgain Superfoods!
- What’s something you learned this year?
A: Swing trading crypto currency!
- What or who inspires you?
A: My Family. Then, TD Jakes!
- If you could teleport anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
A: Today? Spring hunts in the high rockies!
- Favorite way to unwind after a long day?
A: Good books : ATOMIC HABITS and START WITH WHY
- If you had to eat the same meal at least once a day, what would it be?
A: I really like the RED ROBIN BLUE RIBBON Burger if I must!
Schedule your next adjustment with Dr. Jeff Jex today! Give us a call or send us a message and we’ll get you all set up. 480-833-0302.